Artwork and culture in the Old Mill. "Sprucker Mühle" was originally a flour mill and the first reference about it dates back to 1363. Following several fires, the mill has been since 1980 renovated and expanded. Since 1985 it has been the seat of the Museum of Guben, which can take pride in its 90 years' museum tradition. Well preserved technical facilities date back to the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century. The whole complex is under supervision of monument conservator.
Heimatmuseum „Sprucker Mühle“